Saturday, December 02, 2006

I will miss them so much. I know i will and i am already beginning to. I've had a fabulous time with them. The friendships fostered are just as good. My stint at Drew was splendid. Now that internship has come to an end, i know, i will always remember them. Times where we hang out, times where we had wonderful moments... So many to cite... Nonetheless, i am really thankful for their great hospitality, warmth, friendliness...everything! They have left fond memories which will be a part of my life's chapter. Simply wonderful.

I was ecstatic when i got to know this friend at work who's attending the same church. The zoo brought us together, that's what we said. God's wonderful, who works in ways we did not expect. To have someone who shares the same vision, flows in the same spirit, it's really an awesome feeling. I am thankful.

Now that the next phase is coming - new semester, it will be back to the school days, but with a renewed mind. Soon, graduation will be here and yet, unfolding another chapter of our life. One after another, they will come.

- When the time is ripe, we will bear the fruits of our life. Life's not mundane, it's extraordinary. - Jessica Leo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home