Monday, February 18, 2008

Recently, i felt that i'm not on track in my relationship with God. Such as, i think i have been complacent and have not been committed in my quiet time. I really feel like i'm leaning on my own strength and not His - which should not be the way at all. It feels terrible. I seem to have lost confidence as well. Well, coupled with many many thoughts about life, it just fuels that awful feeling. I need to get back right on track!

School has started - last Saturday. It was a lecture of the 4 subjects for the academic year. I could grasp well 2 out of 4, 3rd one was fine, 4th one was hmm...need to work hard on it. School's at Bugis, Burlington Square, beside Sim Lim. 10-15 mins walk from the station. Classes on Fridays (night) and Saturdays (afternoon to evening). Please pray for me - wisdom to know, focus, understanding to apply, dilligence in revision, right attitude to learning and finances to save and pay.

My company has a CNY dinner on Fri night. I have been double-minded and feels that it's difficult to make a decision. But i know it can actually be simple, by prioritising - academic. It's really hard to forgo a chance to have a getogether dinner with the Co. Please tell me, everything happens for a reason.

I haven't been well recently. I have been sneezing a lot which isn't a common thing that i do. And each sneeze would often come with a running nose. It's a cold? Flu? Imagine seeing a big patch of white instead of the table top. Call me a tissue champion perhaps. Bad right? And strangely, it can go away and come back fast. For a moment, nothing, and then with not much of a warning, it starts again. A friend of mine says that i should take more water and vitamin C. It's that the way?

Work - has been maddness. I'm happy but i'm tired. Happy for a good boss, tired of late nights to do as much as i could. To sum it simply, the overseas phone call made that much difference. There's just so much to share about work. Leave it for small talks.

Sermon last week. Many points made, but the last part just hit the nail - Love (not much in the context of BGR, but rather family).

Let me be happy...

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Blogger Davina said...

hey jess! sorry i haven't been able to catch up with u for a while now...

i'm going to have my project presentation in a few hours..scary haha. its been years since i last presented. anyway, dun feel negative okay..every christian's life is not smooth..i've been through many struggles too, but 1 thing i'm sure..God will see us through.

so have faith, look far, and remember that our time here on earth is not ours. Do everything for Him okay. with you, huggies :)

 
At 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ho merry oh!

Don't worry about that. We always can catch up. =) And ur presentation is over already! I'm sure you'll do fine!

Your tag board in ur bloggy has been removed?

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Davina said...

removed?? no no..it has always been there hahaa. try going in again and see if it's there on ur screen? if not, it's weird..cos i always see it there hahaha.

tag me! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home